TSSAS Mission Statement
TSSAS has adopted the following points as guiding principals:
- To foster, promote, and advance the cause of soccer and sportsmanship.
- To develop and administer the game of soccer among players, men and women (regardless of race, color, creed, etc.), within the jurisdictional
- To accomplish all functions of the Senior State Association as provided by the By-Laws of the United States Soccer Federation's Amateur Division
for leagues or organizations within the jurisdictional area, and to affiliate as a member in good standing of the Amateur Division.
- To resolve questions and controversies not adjustable under the rules of the leagues or organizations concerned within the jurisdictional area.
- To manage annual South Texas Cup competition among the clubs of the member leagues or organizations.
- To promote goodwill through physical fitness.
TSSAS Constitution & Bylaws
TSSAS is governed through a constitution and by-laws that is available for download and review.
TSSAS Constitution & Bylaws - Updated August 10, 2013 (363 KB)