About the TSSAS Hall of Fame
The Hall of Fame was introduced to acknowledge individuals who have contributed significantly and consistently to the objectives of TSSAS and the
promotion of the sport. Each year, the TSSAS Hall of Fame Committee considers nominations of individuals to the TSSAS Hall of Fame. Those selected
to the Hall join others who have contributed to the sport and to TSSAS.
Policies of the TSSAS Hall of Fame Induction
- There will be a maximum of two (2) inductions per year.
- Posthumous induction will be accepted (but will not count as one induction.)
- Hall of Fame induction ceremonies will be conducted every two years, on odd numbered years. All inductees in the past two years will be honored.
- induction ceremonies will be conducted at a banquet following the Annual General Meeting of TSSAS.
- Inductees to receive a plaque honoring them.
Hall of Fame Committee
- Patty Abshire, Chairperson
- Alice Klein
- Debra Sober
- Albert Chatreau, Honorary past Chairperson
Congratulations to Liz Melson and Eddie Venible, 2017 Hall of Fame Inductees
TSSAS inducted Liz Melson and Eddie Venable as 2017 TSSAS Hall of Fame Inductees. Both Liz and Eddie were inducted as an acknowledgement of their tireless dedication to
promoting soccer in Texas and accomplishments on and off the pitch. Please join us in congratulating both Liz and Eddie.
TSSAS Hall of Fame Members
* Member is also in the USASA Hall of Fame
** Member is deceased